wen i c u x 5, inspired by this which i pretty much like all the way [rap +/≈ poetry = duh] even if "This white fetishism of the crack-rap [and purple drank] movement is getting weird"
in order from best to worst (objectively speaking)...
1. Mike Jones / When I See U (Fantasia cover)
vocals by Mike Jones, from Running 4 President 2k8, 2007
note: R4P2k8 observes inaugurationary protocols, attends multiple balls
2. Mike Jones / When I See U (alt Fantasia cover)
vocals by ??, from Running 4 President 2k8, 2007
note: just the above version slowed to a craaaaawl?
3. Fantasia / When I See U (remix 1)
Polow Da Don Rmx ft Young Jeezy
note: xxxhottt club JAM!
4. Fantasia / When I See U (original)
s/t album version, 2006
note: "fully breaks... free of her American Idol persona" according to allmusic. FINALLY.
5. Fantasia / When I See U (remix 2)
Lil Wayne/Young Jeezy remix ft B.G./Remy Ma, 2007
note: lil wayne=very special rhymer, this remix = ok